[Manga]My Hero Academia 256

obito-sempay

NUser
Algún tipo de prueba?

Class A teams up against robots to show off their intern results.

Aoyama cuts with a laser sword, Hagakure changes the laser refraction of Aoyama.

Origin group destroys their robots by bomb blast “bottom up” and roars “speed” Burned with flames Deku kicks with his "experience value" and jumps with a black whip to capture and collect and break the robot debris in the air.

All Might (It's like a long time ago. You don't look back on me anymore).

After the class, Deku talks to Reiichi(?). We report that we could use black whip. Later, I'll show you the wire Rei "I've finally turned to strength. It's because they have improved each other!".

the class is recorded and passed to Aizawa.

Present Mike is lying on the sofa with Aizawa

Eri-chan comes to tell them that Eri-chan's appearance is strange Eri-chan was crying when her horns were squeezed while being twisted, Aizawa rubbing her head with okay

Later All Might praising Deku and the explosives in the nap room gives a note to the successors.

Última edición:

Invictussol

NUser
Aquí vengo con otra traducción para entender mejor lo que pasa

• The students are fighting robots and showing the results of their internships
  • After the training Deku talks with Ochaco
  • Present Mic and Aizawa are talking when suddenly Eri appears
  • There's something going on with Eri and she is scared, but Aizawa calms her down
  • All Might praises Deku and Bakugo and the chapter ends with him showing them his notes about the OFA successors

Deidara1

NUser
O sea, capitulo para que los chavales luzcan un poco sus power ups.

OK

Que no hayamos visto a alguno de los otros grupos en sus practicas es algo que me enfurece y alivia al mismo tiempo.

Harvey

NUser
La verdad es que Hori se está tomando su tiempo, esperaba un capítulo más movido para ser el último del año (o el primero, para los japos).

obito-sempay

NUser
No. An Ultramarine Sky

The students get in their intern teams and show off what they’ve learned against robots. Aoyama cuts with a laser sword, Hagakure is able to refract Aoyama’s laser, Ashido makes an acidman from sticky acid and sends it to hit and destroy the robots. She sticks out her tongue and says she made acidman by copying Kirishima’s unbreakable, and laughs as she tells him. Ojiro and Sato have increased their hits and ability to read their opponent ahead of time. Jiro and Shoji have improved on their search abilities. Kaminari, Sero, and Mineta show off effective teamwork. Iida is more flexible, Koda learned about communication Tokoyami is better at being an all-rounder, Kirishima has improved at not losing his fighting spirit Uraraka and Asui are more decisive, Yaoyorozu is better at predicting and being effective

As for the origin trio Bakugo shows off “rising” explosions exploding a robot, Todoroki shows off “speed” burning robots, Deku shows his “experience points” kicking a robot into the air, grabbing the pieces mid flight with black whip, and then kicking it to bits again.

Might thinks to himself how much Midoriya has grown. You don’t have to look back at me anymore, he thinks, don’t look back, attack, my boy. His pupil has grown, and he looks on seeming a little lonely.

After everyone shows off what they’ve learned, Uraraka talks to Deku. He tells her he’s learned how to use black whip and wants to see her new wire. Uraraka: I’ve totally changed my power. We’ve both improved! They fist bump and Ashido jumps as she watches while Mineta gets mad. The class has been recorded to be sent to Aizawa.

Aizawa is lying on a sofa with Mic. Aizawa is suspicious of the Safety Commission. Mirio and Amajiki then come tell them something is wrong with Eri. Eri is being held by Nejire and is crying that her horn hurts. Aizawa tells her it’s okay and pats her head.

Might praises Deku and Bakugo in the nap room. Might pulls out his notebook on the predecessors of OFA. “I couldn’t find out everything, but you have to keep moving forward to the next step”

Deidara1

NUser
Espero que todas esas mejoras que leo en el spoiler salgan a relucir contra los villanos cuando la líen en los 4 meses, de hecho imagino que esas habilidades serán las quel es permitan si bien no ganar, salir con vida de sus enfrentamientos.

Pero eso ya es rizar yo el rizo y adelantarme a los acontecimientos.

Loki

NUser
Otro entrenamiento:

Menudo trollazo, el Hori. Cómo nos la cuela siempre. :lol: Si es que hay que quererle.

Es alucinante y ligeramente preocupante que cada vez que salen Mi rodilla y su chupipandi mi interés desciende drásticamente.

Harvey

NUser
Yo creo que Hori se ha venido arriba viendo que la serie vuelve a rankear bien y se ha acomodado, este ritmo tan "tranquilo" no es lo que nos solía dar.

Loki

NUser
Nos muestra ahora los avances porque después solo se lucirán los tres de siempre :kef:

Que noooo, que es broma xD. O no.
Yo estoy igual, tengo PRO/Villanos-dependencia.
Es que al menos podría hacer algo interesante con ellos, pero no. Para qué.