[Manga]My Hero Academia 249

Harvey

NUser
Hori es MUY cabrón, porque aunque acabe siendo Dabi, le ha puesto los ojos de Geten para despistar.

Joder, no quiero ni pensar en la muerte de All Might, para mí tiene todas las papeletas de superar la muerte de Jiraiya en Naruto, que es la muerte más cabrona y que más pena me dio en un shonen.

Por lo menos si Endevor muere será tras una pelea brutal, pero el pobre Toshinori ya ni eso :triste:

nightwarrior

NUser
Mehhh. :zzz:

Salvo lo de la foto que alimenta las teorías conspiratorias con Dabi. Al menos el autor tiene de donde sacar algo de misterio en esto capítulos aburridos.

funes

NUser
Oruuu maiiitooooooo

No llores kosobo
Recuerda siempre sonreir

Oru maito -- oru maitooo
Oooruuu maitoooooooiioooo

Invictussol

NUser

Endeavor: Lately I always have the same dream. My wife and children are happy around the dinner table. And I’m never there.

-------------------------------------

Narration: We’ve been staying with the Flaming Sidekicks.
Burnin: Mornin! Any progress!!!
Bakugo: Why are you so loud first thing in the morning!
Midoriya: Good morning, Burnin!
Burnin: How’s it going “beating Endeavor to catch villains”? Ah! I mean, sorry!!? I should have thought of your feelings!! I know there’s no way you could do it so easily.

Fuyumi: Thank you so much for coming even though you’re busy! Nice to meet you, thanks for watching Shouto! I’m his older sister Fuyumi!
Fuyumi: Sorry for this all of the sudden! I wanted you guys to come.
Bakugo: Why…
Midoriya: I’m happy! It’s rare that I get invited to a friend’s house!
Shouto: So Natsu-nii is here too? I saw his shoes.
Fuyumi: I wanted to hear about you and the others as a family!

Fuyumi: If there’s anything you don’t like, don’t worry about it!
Midoriya: Everything is super delicious! This fried chicken has really absorbed the flavor but the coating is still crispy and you can feel it on your tongue how—
Fuyumi: I’m glad!
Bakugo: You’re even analyzing your food, stop! You talking is making the mapo tofu taste bad!
Natsuo: Of course it’s good. Ever since our assistant hurt their back and retired, Fuyumi has always cooked everything herself.

Endeavor: What can I do for this family now. Lately I always have the same dream. I wish you were there too. Toya.

Hype text: “Another one”, no longer here…